Monday, October 20, 2008

Jury Duty Schedule Upate

Your professor fulfilled her civic duty for the city of St. Louis today and does not need to return to the courthouse. This means that all courses will meet as scheduled beginning tomorrow, Tuesday, 10/21 and for the rest of the week.

Just to clarify...

Tuesday, 10/21
9:30 & 11:00 COM 327 Media Literacy WILL MEET

Wednesday, 10/22
8:00 & 9:00 COM 130 Survey of Professional Media WILL MEET
11:00 COM 304 Broadcast Newswriting WILL MEET (as planned previously with story ideas)

Man, am I glad this is over with and I get to see my students shining faces tomorrow, instead of lawyers!

2 comments:

Tina said...

Your clarification of class sessions is hilarious. I'm glad you survived jury duty! Has anyone read about Palin charging her children's travel expenses to the state? I think it's wrong, but I think a lot of people in America do the same thing, but it's never published.

ramcrazy53 said...

We look forward to seeing your shinny smile as well. ;)